Denim going dotty

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Detox Time

So My Life needs a little bit of an overhaul. I tend to be lazy. I go to bed late, never drink 8 glasses of water and boy do I hate planning meals. SO what comes from a life like this? Well... headaches, acne, irritability, stressed out and bad posture. There are other things too but I think that is enough whining. I am getting older and my 3 kids are all in school now. I finally have time for my self and I don't really know what to do. So here is my list

Go to bed by 10pm
Drink that water
Exercise 30 min a day( really I want to start taking Karate but don't have the money for that-more to come on that plan)
Plan meals
Cure my acne, AND wrinkles. (I am not that old yet! I should be able to take off a few years. I just bought a book on acne detox from the inside out. That should help with meal planning.)(also starting a new skin regiment with mary kay! so excited-will post pics)
Yoga with Mary Skinner( seriously i am leaving that posture thing up to her.)
Read my scriptures daily(why is this so hard)

I figure if I am getting more sleep, eating better, cutting out the caffeine(also an acne trigger apparently) and exercising, I should be less irritable and stressed. Right? Well that is my plan. Right now I feel tired and I am sick of it. I do a lot of things right but I need to do a lot more. So instead of sitting on facebook tonight I am writing and planning. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment