Denim going dotty

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Treasures in heaven

Today in church we concentrated on our treasures that we store up in heaven. Are we storing trivial things right now or stuff we can actually take with us. Made me stop to think of my last post and how I want to refocus my life a bit. I need to get off facebook and the tv and fill my time with stuff that will promote family and self growth. I do waste too much time. I don't think you can ever stop a bad habit. You need to replace it with another one. Soooo blogging/journaling is the new facebook for me and maybe I can only watch tv if I am cleaning. I am not sure yet. I think I will create this plan more thoroughly after lunch but I had to get my thoughts down.
So many thought occur to me during church. Here is the most crazy one.,,
I would love to record myself reading the Book of Mormon. That way I could send it off to the young women in spurts for them to get their virtue value done AND my kids could also have a copy of me reading to them for years to come. Even my grandkids. I have been given compliments on my reading for years. I think it would be fun to add commentary into the reading as well but that probably wouldn't be appropriate.

Checking off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment